We have a variety of great resources for you in our Resources section:
- Client Assistance Program (CAP). The publications division of Disability Law Colorado has some great books and resources for sale. Buy online through our store in a few easy clicks.
- Disability Law History. A brief summary of the most important legislation and cases over the years, with precedents that affect disability law today.
- Success Stories. See some of the cases we've been involved in and how it has changed people's lives.
- Directory of Community Services. A searchable directory of community services supporting people with disabilities in the front range and western slope regions.
- Physical Restraint and Seclusion. Five Questions Parents should ask when dealing with restraint. CDE and CDHS Rules for the use of restraint and seclusion.
We also have a host of fact sheets and other issue-related resources that can be found through our Issues section.
Disability Law Colorado is a nonprofit legal services organization that provides free legal advocacy services to protect the rights of Coloradans with disabilities. We do not endorse, recommend, or favor organizations, individuals, or programs. Our policy is not to include or list service providers on our website.